2009年5月14日星期四

Story of the Forbidden City--Sino-Japanese miniseries







Reading enterntainment news recently, it seems that a grand TV series will be produced based on the novel I have mentioned before in my blog: The Story of the Forbidden City by Asada Jirô (if you like this translation, for in Chinese it should be 苍穹之昴, the last character of which means the star of destiny. Much to my curiosity, the famous Japanese actress Tanaka Yuko will be playing Empress Dowager Cixi. On the contrary, Guangxu Emperor and Consort Zhen will be played by Chinese actors. The series are currently under production in Japan and is due to come out in 2010.

3 条评论:

  1. He modeled a lot after Li Guangjie----at least the two photographs gave me such impression.

    回复删除
  2. 李光洁?You really think so, Li is more handsome than this guy 张博。Anyway, let's wait and see.

    回复删除
  3. I look forward to seeing this, I've never seen a series of that period before. I saw the recent one on Kawashima Yoshiko and one of my favorites was the series on Pu Chieh and Hiro Saga, loved that one. I'd be interested to see how GuangXu is handled on-screen.

    回复删除